Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If I do THIS to my friends, imagine what I do to my enemies.

It is 2010. An even numbered year. That means that I (try to) contain my Halloween madness to just the month of October. But that doesn't mean that I can't help my FRIENDS with their Halloween exploits. So here is Glen, somewhere under a nice creamy-cool layer of alginate. And as long as I don't accidentally plug up his nose holes, he should be just fine. Next comes the plaster head wrap. Yadda-yadda-yadda. Sha-boom! Two and a half hours later...solid plaster head cast. An exact likeness (except for a curiously flat head) of Glen's head. Next victim...Justin. After that, it should officially be October, and FINALLY my turn!

You may enjoy more photos of the process, and the final result HERE!

No comments: