Monday, January 24, 2011

ZOMBIES INVADED MY BIRTHDAY!


It was a sneak attack. A complete surprise! I was already having a great day filled with great weather, mountain biking, XBOX, mexican food, etc. But I had NO idea that back at my house, my amazing wife was transforming our lovely home into a ZOMBIE QUARANTINE ZONE!

It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life...complete with professional makeup artists, professional light show, zombie themed food and cake, and a zombie rock concert in my living room.

My good friend Michelle Canning (a.k.a. Zombie Audry Hepburn) ran around all night with her video camera. For a sneak peek at some of the footage, click HERE. You can also browse through the full set of photos HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miraculous! I'd been pretty much producing a piece of writing on the same topic yesterday. Then this morning, I ran across that web page of which is way better of content than I wrote.